XML Cross-reference Problem

Karen West klw at cyberscience.com
Thu Dec 1 08:26:30 PST 2005

Mike Feimster wrote:

>> I agree with Bernard that XML from regular FrameMaker has
>> limited usefulness. If you generate XML from structured
>> Frame, you have many more  options.

Shlomo Perets replied:

> True, but not necessarily with FM7.0, and not without some effort...

Thanks everyone, it looks like an upgrade and a lot of effort on my part is
in order to convert my existing documents to structured Frame. Can anyone
recommend any good books on Structured FrameMaker? I already have
'FrameMaker 7 The complete Reference'. Will this do, or do I need a 7.1 or
7.2 Structured FrameMaker book?

TIA

Karen