FrameMaker publishing adaptor for DITA Open Toolkit

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Fri Dec 2 10:01:08 PST 2005

FrameMaker publishing adaptor for DITA Open Toolkit

I just got back from the Gilbane Conference on Content Management
Technologies (what a great and well-attended event!) and wanted to
share this DITA-FrameMaker announcement that landed in my inbox while I
was away. For those of you contemplating a move to the Darwin
Information Typing Architecture, Mekon (a UK-based consultancy) has
created a publishing adaptor for the DITA Open Toolkit.

You can learn more about it here: www.thecontentwrangler.com.

For those Framers who attended the Gilbane event, as well as those who
met up at the Content Management Professionals Summit the day prior,
don't forget to share your success stories and lessons learned with the
members of this and other Frame lists. As we discovered at the
conferences, we all benefit when we share our knowledge with others.

Happy holidays!

The Content Wrangler
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp at netdirect.net      941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com