FM bloat (NO PDF)

Rene S. rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 07:38:05 PST 2005

Thanks, Joe, I checked, but that's not the problem. I still can't figure out
what's making this FM file bloat to over 25 MB when I insert a JPG that's
barely over half a MB. This JPG is making the FM file about 41 times the
size of the JPG!! Outrageous!

Help.......... anyone?

Scratching my head :-\
Rene