Best Approach to Structure

Donald M Rinderknecht Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 5 12:09:25 PST 2005

Dominick,

This is a tough one. Quickly is so relative, and structured documents
can be a little daunting.

I would start with some training or a book or both. Actually, that's
what I did.

I have found Kay Ethier's "XML and FrameMaker" very helpful. I have also
taken her Stuctured Frame Boot Camp. The boot camp is probably the best
way to implement your 'quickly' goal. Bring a project with you and she
will use it to help you understand the process.

By the way, I've taken training in strucutred from Lynne Price
(http://www.txstruct.com/) and Kay (http://www.travelthepath.com/) and
found them to be excellent trainers! (I've been in the training biz for
14 years so I know a good trainer when I see one!)

Thanks,
Don.

Don Rinderknecht -- KD5MVV
Meteorologist Instructor/Developer ~ Warning Decision Training Branch
Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov ~ http://wdtb.noaa.gov