Can't Open a FM File

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Dec 8 06:41:28 PST 2005

Hi, Pearl:

It's more likely a corrupt file than a memory issue.

Have you tried the "open heroic" method? In FM, tap and rekease these
keys in sequence:

Escape
lowercase o
uppercase H

Then select the file in the Open dialog box. If it opens
successfully, save it immediately to a new name.

--

Regards,

Peter Gold

KnowHow ProServices