INTERNAL ERROR message

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Mon Dec 19 12:29:05 PST 2005

Murray,

You wrote:

 > ... I respond to the Looking for [missing screen shot] by updating the
Document to Use New Path.
 > When I click Continue, I see an INTERNAL ERROR message.
 > ... I am using FrameMaker & SGML Version 6.0p357, XP Pro 2002 SP 2.

The internal errors are related to missing graphics when FM6.0 or
FM+SGML6.0 are used on Windows XP. There is a specific patch for FM6.0,
available for download from adobe.com, which fixes this problem:
-- FM 6.0: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=1420
-- FM+SGML 6.0: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=1425

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars