Weird PDF Size??

Anne.Burke Anne.Burke at Leitch.com
Tue Dec 20 12:50:24 PST 2005

I apologize in advance if this is OT. However, I do not know if the problem
is with a change/setting in FrameMaker or in Adobe.

I have FM files that are 7.5 x 9. I've been creating PDFs just fine with
these files for the past year. When I create the PDF (using Adobe PDF
printer) I get a lovely PDF that is also sized 7.5 x 9. I don't have any
unique file size settings in Adobe PDF properties.

BUT TODAY... I created a PDF and in Adobe Acrobat 7.0 it says my file is 8.5
x 11 ?!?!? I haven't touched a setting in FrameMaker or Adobe. I think...

I was under the assumption that the PDF retains the native file size.
Any clues?

SPECS:
Windows XP
FrameMaker 7.2
Adobe Acrobat 7

Thanks!
Anne

Anne Allaire Burke
Senior Technical Writer
Leitch Technology -- Video Server Division
Address: 4400 Vanowen Street, Burbank, CA  91505
Phone: (818) 450-2109
Mobile: (323) 646-5398