TOC & IX files don't exist?

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 09:48:39 PST 2005

How much work? You add it, it's done. Its thr same amount of work as regenerating it

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same."
--Oscar Wilde

I started re-creating the files this morning (doing an Add TOC), but this seems
like a lot of uneccessary work when I've got what looks like the right file
right in front of me.  I'm wondering if there's a way of tricking Frame into
recognizing the file again. Is it just a matter of matching the name of the
*TOC.fm file with the name in the book?  That'd be great. If that's not what
Frame looks for I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what it does look for.