(OT) Stand-alone Reader 7.0?

Fred Staal Fred.Staal at schilling.com
Wed Dec 21 15:01:05 PST 2005

We provide a CD of our technical manuals along with an Adobe Reader
executable that is installed automatically if no reader program is
detected (or can be installed manually if desired). In downloading
Reader 7 for this purpose you get is a small .AOM file that requires an
internet connection for the complete download which then sends 3
executables.

I'm reasonable sure that AdbeRdr705_enu_full.exe installs Reader, but
would like to know if the other two .exe files (psa30se_en_us.exe and
ytb612_efgsip.exe) are required for that process or have some other
function.

Thanks,
Fred S

Fred Staal