Weird problem with PDF

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Tue Dec 27 12:15:13 PST 2005

Framemaker 7.1 on Windows XP, Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0.0.5

In my Framemaker maker book, I have the following tags in my TOC  that I
want as bookmarks in my Adobe PDF:

TableTitle (this is auto-numbered with "List of Tables")
FigureTitle (this is auto-numbered with "List of Figures")
ChapterTitle (this is auto-numbered with "Chapter" and $chapnum)
Head1
Head2
Head3
GlossaryTitle (this is auto-numbered with "Glossary")
IndexTitle (this is auto-numbered with "Index")

When I generate the Framemaker book, the TOC generates just fine with the
tags appearing where expected and as formatted on the reference page of
the TOC. When I generate the PDF from this book, all bookmarks generate as
expected with one exception - the GlossaryTitle tag. Instead of appearing
where expected (the next to the last tag), it is always appearing first in
the list of bookmarks and it shows not only the word "Glossary" but also,
the page number (G-1) for the first page of the glossary. When I click on
this bookmark, it moves me to the entry for the Glossary in the TOC, not
to the first page of the Glossary. I am stumped as this is the only tag
that is giving me fits in the PDF and I have checked everything I can
think of . . . Any and all advice is appreciated.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Aviation Courseware Development