Weird problem with PDF

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Tue Dec 27 13:41:14 PST 2005

You didn't quote the reply you are responding to, but I assume that
it suggested that you check to see whether the TOC-specific tag
was selected in the PDF Setup dialog.

But I'm guessing that you are only looking at the book-level PDF
Setup (i.e. using the Format>Document>PDF Setup command with'
the book window active). I suspect that if you open the TOC file and
invoke the PDF Setup command from there, you will find that the
offending TOC-specific tag is indeed selected.  It's an undocumented
feature that you can select additional tags to be included in the PDF
bookmarks on a per-file basis, meaning that you need to look in the
file that contains any unwanted bookmarks as well as double-checking
the book-wide PDF setup.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ