Graphic on a Reference Page

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Thu Dec 29 11:51:05 PST 2005

Tammy,

I think you need to adjust the position of the graphic on the reference page
to be the way you need it. I typically end up going back and forth between
the ref and body pages while tweaking the graphic location, until it is
where I want it. Not very scientific, but it works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
Intelligent technical communication since 1993
Technical writing, help development,
FrameMaker and WebWorks Publisher conversions
lindag at techcomplus.com
http://www.techcomplus.com/
Manager, Consulting and Independent Contracting
Special Interest Group
Society for Technical Communication
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html