LavaCon 2006 Dates, Location, Call for Speakers

Jobs at ProSpring jobs at prospring.net
Mon Nov 21 08:09:20 PST 2005

Hey All,

LavaCon, The Fourth Annual Conference on Tech
Comm Management, will be held the first week in October 2006.

When:     October 1 - 4, 2006

Where:    The Kauai Beach Hotel in Lihue, Hawaii (on the island of Kauai)
                http://www.kauaibeachhotelandresort.com

Comments from previous attendees:

      "This was a terrific conference!"

      "Fun and really informative. I'm new to
management and came away with valuable tips and
action items to implement on my current project."

      "LavaCon was awesome—one of the best conferences I've been to!"

      See  www.lavacon.org  for more reviews and for a recap of LavaCon 2005.

Interested in speaking?  The call for speakers
for LavaCon 2006 is available on the conference
website.  Deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, December 16th.

Interested in attending?  The full program will
be available in January.  In the mean time, mark
your calendars and include LavaCon in your 2006
education and training budget...!

Questions?  Call us at 888-378-2333.

See you Kauai!

Jack Molisani
Founder

LavaCon: The Fourth Annual Conference on Tech Comm Management
October 1 - 4,
2006                                                     Kauai, Hawaii
888-378-2333
www.lavacon.org