Freeze Frame when selecting Object Properties

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Nov 21 07:13:07 PST 2005

John Sgammato wrote:
> When I select Object Properties on a referenced image on my home PC,
> FrameMaker freezes.

> I am trying to rebrand a finished book with all new screenshots. I
> have done this a hundred times and it is easy - look at the image to
> be replaced, get a new screenshot and save it as the same name, and
> continue. But to do it I need to know the name of the image I am
> replacing, and i do that by getting the Object Properties. I know
> there are other ways, but this way is very fast and
> efficient....until now!
>
> Any ideas?

No idea why your PC freezes (other than that it's running Windoze...;),
but an alternate solution for your immediate task would be to create a
Special > List of > Imported graphics and work from that to get your
screenshot names and their corresponding pages.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers at phoenix-geophysics dot com

Q: Did you hear the one about the statistician?
A: Probably...

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5