ADMIN Announcing Framers on Mailman!

Lisa M. Bronson lisa at frameusers.com
Mon Nov 21 12:42:58 PST 2005

Hi Carol,

Thanks for writing. Here are some instructions for getting your password.

If you had a password before, it has been changed. You may request it
in two different ways:

* Send an email to framers-request at lists.frameusers.com. Leave the
subject line blank and put password on the first line of the body of
the message.

bottom of the page is a field with a Unsubscribe or Edit Options
button. Enter your email address and click the button. On the next
page, click the Email My Password To Me button. Using the password you
receive, log in, and if you wish, change your password to something
you can easily remember.

If you have any other questions or difficulty with these instructions,
please let me know.

Warm regards,

Lisa B.
FrameUsers Administrator