TP for FM?

Martha J Davidson editrix at nemasys.com
Mon Nov 21 16:34:50 PST 2005

I'd also add:
* best practices (like no overrides and importing by reference)
* single-sourcing (variables, conditional text, output formats)
* structure (which I don't use yet, so no specific ideas)

I like the idea of categories related to using the tool
in general, in addition to ones like Karen's that relate
to particular aspects of template use and creation.

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words
editrix at nemasys.com

"Too many words bring about exhaustion."
      --Tao Te Ching, Chapter 5 (translated by Sheets/Tovey)