Creating a Service Mark (SM)?

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Mon Nov 21 16:37:48 PST 2005

At 02:34 PM 11/21/2005, Gorelick, Paula wrote:
>Does anyone know if there's a way to create the service mark character
>(the superscript "SM")? I know how to make copyright, registration, and
>trademarks symbols, but the service mark doesn't seem to appear in the
>Character Sets online manual (that I can find).

Paula,
   Just create a superscript with those two characters. If you want to
export them to XML as an entity reference, put them in a variable.
         --Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284