Freeze Frame when selecting Object Properties

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:27:18 PST 2005

I have from time to time had a problem similar to this, although
rather worse, i.e. FM (7.0p578) crashed when selecting a graphic on a
ref page. I have not yet found out the reason for it, but in this case
it helped changing from structured to unstructured.

You might find the information you are looking for by saving as mif
and searching through the mif file in a text editor. You should be
able to find most, if not all, of the information you need in there.

Bodvar