PDF'd colored figures from FM to B/W?

Zimerman Orly orly.Zimerman at tadirantele.com
Mon Nov 21 22:58:23 PST 2005

HI Everyone,
Does anyone have a clue why the following happens?

I have an FM file with a colored PDF figure (imported by Ref). (Don't ask why I have the PDF figures and not tif or something more suitable, currrently, that's what the client has).
The FM file looks fine.
Then, after I PDF the FM file (with the PDF figure/s) in it, my PDF figures come out in black and white, but not colored. The rest of the PDF is fine, including the other fig's (tif or eps or other).
I'm running FM 6 on Window 2000, acrobat 6 and/or 7 were used to create the PDF with the same job options on all apps.

Any clues?
Thanks,
Orly.

Orly Zimmerman