Numbered list item picks up from preceding nested list item

Stacie Knas foolofgrace at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:26:47 PST 2005

Dear Framers:

Frame 7.1, Windows XP Pro

I am tweaking my first EDD (using the Structured Application
Developer's Guide) to get the levels and spacing right with list items
(LI) in ordered lists (OL) and unordered lists (UL) and various nested
combinations thereof, including depending on whether the list is
compact or non-compact.  I am very pleased with what I have figured
out so far, it's working well, except for one thing:  If I have an OL
nested in a LI in an OL, the LI that follows the nested OL picks up
that OL's numbering, thus:

6.  Item a
7.  Item b

     a.  item A
     b.  item B
     c.  item C

4.  Item c
5.  …

It doesn't happen with unordered lists.  My level rules seem fine, and
they work if they are not interrupted by a nested OL.  I don't know
where else to look; can you point me to places I could investigate?
Thanks so much.  This list is invaluable.  Sorry I can't provide
answers yet, but I'm learning a lot.

--Stacie
foolofgrace at gmail.com