More Negative List Feedback, I'm Afraid

Caroline Tabach Caroline at radcom.com
Wed Nov 23 00:47:25 PST 2005

I am on  another list run my mailman, and as far as I know, you have the option to decide whether you get the digests as attachments, or not and at any rate encounter no problem with this, or with the TEchWR-L list which has also moved to that same sort of server.
Try setting in the mail settings page, that you have to get your digests as plain text and not mime and see if this fixes the problem.

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer

Fax:	+972 3 6474681
Email:   caroline at radcom.com