[framers] Conditional text

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Nov 23 05:10:33 PST 2005

Hi Yves,

I don't have anything ready-made, but FrameScript could be used for this
type of condition tag management. FrameScript (for Windows) could read an
Excel spreadsheet directly to get the settings. If you give me more details
on what you want to do, I can provide you with a proposal for a FrameScript
solution. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267