Table of Contents Question

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Wed Nov 23 12:12:51 PST 2005

Easy.  In the TOC file, use the Basic tab of the Paragraph Designer to set the Left indent to be greater than the First indent.  And if your page numbers are right-aligned with a tab stop, you'll want to go to the TOC reference page and insert two tabs between the <$paratext> and <$pagenum> in each of the prototype paragraphs.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ