Table of Contents Question - 2

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Wed Nov 23 13:32:48 PST 2005

Chris Despopoulos has a great utility "TOCbreaker" that helps solve this problem if you're running under Windows.  See http://www.telecable.es/personales/cud/cssIndex.htm where you can get more info about this (and other tools).

You'll have to make the manual breaks once, but thereafter can easily restore those same line breaks after generating a new table of contents..

- Lester
  _____

  Lester C. Smalley	 Email:  	 lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
  Information Consultants, Inc.	 Phone:  	 302-239-2942   FAX: 302-239-1712
  Yorklyn, DE  19736	 Web:  	 www.infocon.com <http://www.infocon.com/>
  _____

  _____