Localization, XML, and Content Management

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Sun Nov 27 08:16:44 PST 2005

Of course, you could purchase a content management system that has a
translation management functionality built in and avoid the whole issue
of translation management as a third party tool. I've seen some pretty
interesting functionality provided by SiberLogic in their SiberSafe
product line.

Learn more: www.siberlogic.com/framemaker

I'll be at both the Content Management Professionals Summit in Boston
and the Gilbane Conference on Content Management Technologies this week
. There are over 60 vendors exhibiting at Copley Place and I expect to
dig up lots of useful information from vendors and hope to share this
information with members of the list upon my return.

Hope you had a great holiday.

==================================
The Content Wrangler
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp at netdirect.net      941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com

Events of Interest
CM Pros Summit: Enabling Content Personalization through Content
Management, November 28 - Boston, MA
http://www.cmprofessionals.org/events/summit/

DITA 2006, March 23-25, 2006 - Raleigh, NC
http://www.travelthepath.com/dita2006.html