Document Localization Process?

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 07:27:40 PST 2005

MIF works fine and dandy as well and is a non-binary text format.
Going structured and to XML has its advantages, but if the only
concern is localization and using TM tools, it's a lot easier just to
use MIF than to apply structure and use XML for the sake of TM
effectiveness.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736