Freeze Frame when selecting Object Properties

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Mon Nov 28 16:02:13 PST 2005

Hi Don
I wish I could do that.
It freezes when I right-click the image. I might get through 10 images
fine and on the 11th it freezes, or it might freeze on the first. There
seems no rhyme or reason - most all of them are 300dpi TIFFs in an
\images folder, so some behave well and some misbehave.
Another week and the crunch will be over - then I can try to track it
down better. For now I am too exhausted to track an ornery bug.

Object