Synchronizing documents in a book

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:59:04 PST 2005

With your "template" file open, and the book file open, highlight all
files in the book that should receive the updated formats.

Then, File > Import Formats; specify the template file and select the
formats that you want to apply; click Import. All the highlighted
files receive the new info.

Art

On 11/29/05, David ARNOULT - Marketing Operations
<d.arnoult at topsolid.com> wrote:
> I have a book with several documents in it: how can I say to the different
> documents that for instance one of my paragraph style has changed and make
> it synchronized in all the documents at once?

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358