IrfanView Graphics Tool functionality

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Wed Nov 30 09:40:59 PST 2005

To set Image Display mode:
     Select View> Display Options> <take your pick>

To set Image Display order:
      Select Options> Sort Directory Files> <take your pick>

To move back and forth in the folder:
     FORWARD: SpaceBar, Right_Arrow or Page_Down keys, or roll
mousewheel towards you
     BACK: Backspace, Left_Arrow or Page_Up keys, or roll mousewheel
away from you

To view information on a graphic:
     BASIC: Dimensions, Color Depth, List Order, Compressed/uncompressed
size, date/time are displayed in status bar at bottom. Changes as images
change.
     EXPANDED: Click Information button (Circle i) in toolbar to open a
dialog.  Does not change with image change.

NOTES:
Be sure to get the IrfanView Plugins accessory:
http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm
It adds a lot of functionality.

Grant