Help! My Formatting Bar is Missing Important Icons

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:39:50 PST 2005

You should see a button that looks like a black bar with a menu
hanging off the right half. It's located between the blue up and down
triangle buttons on the Quick Access bar. This toggles the available
features on the Quick Access bar. You can use the arrows or use the
button to choose between "Next" and "Previous".

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736