Corrupt document that's not giving up its secrets

Geiszler, Catherine Catherine.Geiszler at gd-ais.com
Wed Nov 30 12:40:42 PST 2005

Thanks for the suggestions.  The x-refs are fine, and there are no links
to files outside the book.  In UNIX- in our antiquated set-up- I can't
postscript (that is, I can't write directly to a .ps file explicitly;
the SW handles this under the hood).

But anyhow, I think we've finally got it; there was a part of the
document that was corrupt (thanks Gary) and we were able to pdf 103 of
the 106 pages once we removed the offending 3 pages.  We never could
narrow it down any further than that, but that's a lot less typing than
106 pages!  Thanks again to everyone who wrote/called helped.  Looks
like there's a lot of Windows Frame expertise out there!  Unfortunately
we're not able to port our documents to Windows... at least we have
macros in UNIX ;-).

r/
Catherine