Question about a trademark superscript

McCoy, Nancy NMcCoy at filenet.com
Mon Apr 3 10:59:35 PDT 2006

Thanks Stuart. That's exactly the way it's set up. The problem is that
the TM symbol is too large. How do I your scheme to make a smaller TM
symbol and yet position it correctly, closer to the top? I tried just
reducing the font of the superscript, but the positioning isn't right
when I do that.

Nancy