converting text to HTML-->which tool is best?

Joanne Curme joanne at exeros.com
Mon Apr 3 11:45:39 PDT 2006

We're facing the same decision (how to best convert FM to HTML) and would
also like to hear suggestions and comments. I've used the purchased WebWorks
before with good results, but at my new company have to justify the purchase
of it, or use the WebWorks that comes with Frame 7, or use something else.
There needs to be a good main start page for a multiple book set, which the
"free" WebWorks says it provides but I haven't been able to get working.

Joanne