Question about a trademark superscript

McCoy, Nancy NMcCoy at filenet.com
Mon Apr 3 11:42:32 PDT 2006

Thank you both Peter and Stuart. These are small 1-2 page documents so
Stuarts' method might very well be the most efficient, time-wise.

However, Peter I'm intrigued by your suggestion of inserting the TM
either as a single character or a variable with a single character so
that in the final stage of editing I can reposition it. Are you
decribing using the Text tool to enter the TM text? Does it have to be
in an anchored frame? If this isn't accomplished with the text tool ,
how do you suggest entering a single character? Can I select a character
and position as you say? How does a character free itself from the line
in which it appears?

Nancy