FrameMaker 7.2 keeps crashing on undo

Karen West klw at cyberscience.com
Tue Apr 4 08:03:13 PDT 2006

I've just upgraded from 7.0 to 7.2 and every time I do an undo Frame
(unstructured) crashes. So much for fixing the find/replace crash in 7.0,
this one is worse and is driving me mad. I'm using 7.2b144 and I've now
stopped using undo (so single undo in 7.0 was better) but I still forget
occasionally and then FrameMaker fails with an Internal error 7204 and an
Application error: "The instruction at ....... referenced memory at
xxxxxxxxx. The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the
program.

Is this happening to anyone else, does Adobe know about it?

TIA

Karen West
Technical Writer
Cyberscience Corp (UK)