[Brad Digest] Re: converting text to HTML-->which tool is best?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 08:29:40 PDT 2006

I think MIF2Go is less buggy, more configurable, and better supported
than either version of webworks. It also allows more output options.

I believe there is a trial version of MIF2Go available...

Art

On 4/2/06, Zimerman Orly <orly.Zimerman at tadirantele.com> wrote:
<snip> For that you would have to use either WebWorks or MIF2GO.

> Curently, our team must decide to use either of the tools.

<snip>

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358