ANN: Frame plugins (and other tools)...

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Apr 4 10:00:14 PDT 2006

Hi...

 From time to time I see people saying to do a Google search for
"so-and-so's" plugin. Our ToolSearch database lists all of the available
plugins (as far as I know) in addition to other publishing-related tools.

    http://www.leximation.com/toolsearch/

Right now there are 96 FM plugins listed (23 are free) .. if you know of
some that are not listed, just let me know. If you're a tool developer,
you can register to maintain your own tool/plugin listings (which helps
to keep things up to date). Anyone can sign up for monthly email
notifications of new and updated tool listings, and we recently added an
RSS feed that provides the list of tools updated or added in the last month.

Cheers!

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.