FrameMaker Evangelist

RJ Jacquez rjjacquez at mac.com
Wed Apr 5 15:56:49 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group and share with you that
as of Monday, I'm now the FrameMaker Evangelist for Adobe Systems and
so I'm looking forward to contributing to this group and being as
involved and supportive as I can to everyone who uses FrameMaker.

I have been a long-time fan of FrameMaker and a user since the first
version of the product.  Along the way, I have spent many years
delivering training on both Frame, Acrobat, RoboHelp, Captivate and
other tools.  I also worked for Quadralay (makers of WebWorks) for a
couple of years, and as Product Manager for eHelp-Macromedia (makers
of RoboHelp) my team and I built RoboHelp for FrameMaker.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi and let you know that several members
of the FrameMaker team will be in the Adobe booth at the WritersUA
conference, so if you are there, please stop by and say hello.  We
will also be in Las Vegas for the STC conference, so I look forward
to seeing you there as well.

BTW, we just posted the FrameMaker 7.2 try out software, so feel free
to download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/
main.jsp#product=22

Sincerely,

RJ Jacquez