FrameMaker Evangelist

Daniel Emory danemory7224 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 5 17:56:11 PDT 2006

--- RJ Jacquez <rjjacquez at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Just wanted to introduce myself to the group and
> share with you that as of Monday, I'm now the >
FrameMaker Evangelist for Adobe Systems and
> so I'm looking forward to contributing to this group
> and being as involved and supportive as I can to
> everyone who uses FrameMaker.
=============================
Hallejuah! In my recollection (which goes back well
before Adobe bought FrameMaker), you are the first
evangelist ever to be appointed by Adobe for
FrameMaker. If Adobe's title of evangelist still means
what it did in an earlier time, your job includes
promoting the product both within and outside of
Adobe. Both are urgently needed.

Will you be based in San Jose or elsewhere?

Dan Emory & Associates
<danemory7224 at sbcglobal.net>