FrameMaker Evangelist

RJ Jacquez rjjacquez at mac.com
Wed Apr 5 17:20:54 PDT 2006

Hi Bill,

Good to hear from you, too.  This is actually the third question
about my .mac domain, but no, it has nothing to do with FrameMaker,
it's actually one of those emails you get when you own a mac and
since I was already signed up to this group using my personal email,
I just kept it, but I will probably be updating my profile to reflect
my adobe email moving forward.

Anyhow, it's good to hear from you and everyone else who's welcomed
me offline, so it feels good to be in a familiar and friendly place.

Sincerely,

RJ Jacquez
Sr. FrameMaker Evangelist
Adobe Systems