FrameMaker Evangelist

Rita Muller rmuller at morrowcorp.com
Thu Apr 6 05:12:03 PDT 2006

Hi RJ,

Agreeing with the group here, it's great to have you! I attended the Help
Authoring Seminar in Orlando in '02 when you introduced the first version of
RH4FM.  Never got to try it due to a software purchasing freeze right after
I returned from the seminar, (hmmmm?) but enjoyed the presentation very
much.

I must say that I'm delighted Adobe is finally showing care for a terrific
product that certainly deserves attention.

Best of luck in the new gig,

Rita Muller
Technical Writer
Morrow Technologies Corporation