Is it OK to remove Body Paragraph tag

Sivia Atar satar at mercury.com
Thu Apr 6 06:12:23 PDT 2006

FrameMaker 7.0

We don't use the Body paragraph tag in our documents. We created a
different tag, Regtext, that we use for our body text. My question is,
is it OK to delete the paragraph tag from our templates and documents?
The reason I ask is because I see that Body paragraph tag is on the body
of the master pages. When I delete Body then there is an override on the
master page. Should I just leave it that way or should I change it to
Regtext or should I keep Body?

Sivia Atar
MERCURY