Problem with the master pages

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Fri Apr 7 04:43:41 PDT 2006

Sindu,

Make sure the text frame on the master page is not "tagged"; that is, make
sure it doesn't have a flow name. Select the text frame, and choose Graphics
 > Object Properties. Clear the Flow Tag field, and uncheck Autoconnect. This
should give you the result you want.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hello All,

We are using Unstructured frame maker in our company. I want to display a
message  at the center of the last page. I created a master page and
included a text frame with the message inside it along with the headers and
footers..and applied that master page on to last page .....i am able to view
headers and footer for the same ....but not the message in the text frame.
Can u please tell me what might be the problem.

--
Regards,
Sindu