FrameMaker on Mac

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Fri Apr 7 09:28:41 PDT 2006

One of the Mac lists (MacFixIt or one of those) noted that if you
format the Windows side with FAT32, you can see both partitions from
both OSs, but the newer default XP format exceeds the limitations of
FAT32, so most users don't bother fighting the default.

So, you'd have to use a memory stick or email attachment or external
storage of some kind to transfer files, plus, quit and restart OSs.

There's a Mac third-party program, MacDrive, I think it's called,
that makes Mac-formatted drives visible on Windows. I don't know if
it will work with MacTel under Windows. Search Google for it, and ask
the manufacturer.

Under Virtual PC on Mac, you can work across the OSs, but it's slower.

HTH

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices