Vanishing Table Heading Cells

Jim Light jlight at pillardata.com
Mon Apr 10 08:10:12 PDT 2006

Rebecca,
I appreciate your taking the time to answer. However, Shlomo suggested
that this is a bug in FrameMaker and his workaround (print to a
PostScript file and distill that) worked like a charm.

The bug manifests itself when you have the combination of shaded cells,
PDF tagging is turned on in PDF setup, and you save as PDF. I need the
shading and tagging, so I used the workaround. I assume that turning off
tagging or unshading would work.

Thanks, Shlomo.
Thanks, Rebecca.
Thanks, Framers.