Expandable text in Web Help files

Frank Harper hfharper at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 11 12:34:25 PDT 2006

Using FM 7.1 on a networked Windows platform. Current documentation is in unstructured FM and Web Help created with RoboHelp. The new product is being written from the ground up along with the new Help files (also in RoboHelp). We want to use the information in the Help files in our training documents (in FrameMaker).

We want to move to a structured FM environment so we can use the existing Help files for source information. The current version of Web Help includes expandable text (DHTML). Before we begin developing the new Help, we need to know if FM can import the DHTML information.

Does structured FM support the import of DHTML along with the Web Help files?

TIA
Frank Harper