How to remove the alphabetical breaks?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Apr 12 04:52:55 PDT 2006

Hi Meg,

Navigate to the IX reference page in your index. Find the paragraph that is
tagged GroupTitlesIX. Delete the contents of the paragraph, but don't delete
the paragraph itself; in other words, the GroupTitlesIX paragraph should be
blank. Save the document and regenerate the Index and your group titles will
be gone.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267