How to remove the alphabetical breaks?

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Wed Apr 12 05:52:24 PDT 2006

> Yes. To have space but no text above each group, set up the
GroupTitlesIX
> in the IX Flow on the index reference page as follows:
> [\

];[0];[A];[B];[C];[D];[E];[F];[G];[H];[I];[J];[K];[L];[M];[N];[O];[P];[Q
];

Okay, this brings up a point that has always puzzled me about numbering.
The help on this just isn't very helpful, and I don't understand what
the things inside the <> mean. I've gone to the Numbering tab on
paragraph formats with one tab and then a number/letter, and seen
something like <0><0><0><0><0><n>. What does it mean? I think it would
really help me to set up paragraphs the way I want them if I understood
this function.

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.