Including Acrobat Reader on Manual CD-ROM

Joanne Curme joanne at exeros.com
Wed Apr 12 18:03:05 PDT 2006

They probably meant they want a compatible version of Reader included on the
CD-ROM so users can install Reader from the CD. They want to avoid the
situation of users being unable to read the docs because they don't have the
right Reader. It also means users won't need an Internet connection to hunt
for and download the right version of Reader.

Joanne