MORE: Including Acrobat Reader on Manual CD-ROM

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 21:35:32 PDT 2006

I forgot to mention that if Acrobat Reader is already installed on a user's system, it does not matter what platform it is.  Any PDF file can be read by any version of Acrobat Reader, the same way an FM file is portable across W, U, and M platforms.  BTW, I do not mean any release of PDF can be read by any release of Reader.  For example, I don't think you can open a PDF 1.5 file with Acrobat Reader 3.0.

- Diane